THE BANGLE CARE GUIDE
Every piece of jewelry on shopthebangle.com is carefully selected for it's quality, style and design. Much of the jewelry on our site is costume or Fashion jewelry. It can last for years if you take the time to care for it properly! So, we have a few tips to help you keep your jewelry looking good!
Daily Care Tips:
- Put your jewelry on last... and take it off first when dressing & undressing!
- Store jewelry in a dry, soft zipped pouch or seal it in an air tight plastic bag. Air can cause jewelry to discolor or fade.
- Never wear costume jewelry in the shower or pool. Soaps, conditioners & other chemicals can discolor, dull or cause pieces to fade.
- Oils, lotions & excessive sweat can ruin the finish of your piece. Try not to touch pieces excessively. (consider wearing gloves when handling)
- Remove fashion rings prior to washing hands. (your rings will last longer)
- Moisture will cause stone (rhinestone, crystal, etc...) settings to deteriorate.
- NEVER use cleaners containing alcohol, acid, ammonia or vinegar. Theycan rust and damage your jewelry.
- Use water, and a mild detergent. Rinse your jewelry and gently dry with a soft cloth. (NEVER submerge rhinestone jewelry w/ foil backing in liquid)
- After cleaning, make sure your jewelry is completely dry before storing.